You know something, the majority of plus size clothing designers are shite. Just, ugh. There have been a few super cute designers, but over the years they've closed down, moved onto different things, etc etc. A few great places remain, but not enough. NOT ENOUGH I SAY. I have very little clothing at present, due to a variety of things (destruction by dogs, weight gain, etc etc) and for the life of me, I can't find plus size clothes I want to buy. So, I've started working on designing some of my own.
Coincidentally, this is also forcing me to work on my art again. Re-learning photoshop is weird. I'm thinking of getting Paint tool Sai when I have the ££.
I digress, here's my latest finished piece, based on this outfit post by the beautiful Cailey of darlingiknow.tumblr.com (so many babes on Tumblr, ughhh <3).
- Top - White tee, tie dyed with a baby pink. "Hell Spawn 666" screen printed on the front.
- Skirt - Pink Monster fur, with thick pink jersey (sweat pant fabric) side panels (not pictured) to make it "pull on" and suitable for wheelchair users.
- Leggings - Plain white leggings tie dyed with a sky blue
- Shoes - Y.R.U Qozmo Unicorn (covetttt)
- Handbag - Kreepsville 666 Eyeball Bag in Green
(neat ass fractal background c/o http://ju5tpeachy.deviantart.com/art/Gem-Fractal-Pack-349941950 )
I know the illustration isn't perfect, but hopefully with practice I'll improve. Watch this space!